Your use of this Website and/or our services constitutes Your agreement to the following terms and
conditions. If You do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website
or Our services.
If You are under legal age of consent for Your respective district, You are not allowed to access or use
this Website or Our services. You acknowledge and agree that You must be of legal age to purchase any of
Our products or services available on this Website or otherwise.
By submitting an order and/or payment, You are acknowledging that You have read and understand these
terms and conditions. By submitting an order and/or payment, You are also agreeing to be legally bound
by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between You and oxfordbookwriters.com.
Definition of Terms
“Website” means all online content on oxfordbookwriters.com website pages.
“Customer,” “You,” or “Yours” mean and refer to you and/or any other person submitting an order to
oxfordbookwriters.com on your behalf.
“Company,” “We,” or “Our” mean and refer to oxfordbookwriters.com, a company registered under the laws
“Product” means and refers to all services and products provided by oxfordbookwriters.com to Customer in
accordance with his/her Order.
“Order” means an order via phone or e-mail made by Customer to purchase services or products provided by
oxfordbookwriters.com. Orders are confirmed by down payments via check, credit card, cash receipt, bank
wire transfer, WesternUnion, or PayPal transfer.
By submitting the Order and/or payment, You are purchasing the Product for Your use only.
All Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. It is Your obligation
to read these Terms and Conditions before submitting any Order and/or payment to this Website.
It is important that you read and fully understand the refund policy in order to have full knowledge of
the privileges and limitations governed by the oxford ghostwriting Policy.
We offer refunds only in special cases and specified conditions, detailed as under:
Change of Mind:
- The customer is entitled to 100% refund before our writers/editors start working on
- If (for any reason) you change your mind and decide against continuing your project
with us after placing your order, you can ask for refund within the first hour of placing your
order. A 40% processing fee will be charged in other cases.
- Once the work is delivered, customers are only entitled to claim a refund once they
have exhausted all the options detailed as under;
- If it does not comply with project requirements (as requested/documented by the customer). We are
committed to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction and offer unlimited revisions to ensure
that the delivery is up to the mark. We assign, re-assign and re-write your work to ensure complete
- Reserve FREE Pages for future, but of same value and you can avail them at any time.
If we’re still not able to deliver what you asked for, refund will be processed with a mutual agreement
on a set percentage (but only in the cases where the delivery is completely off the mark)
- We believe in “On Time Delivery” but if, for any reason we fail to deliver the
asked service on time, after at least three attempts to contact us, your refund will be processed
once it is established through documentary evidence that the late delivery was the company’s fault.
Refund Time Frame:
- Refunds must be claimed within 120 days of delivery. Refunds claimed after the set
time frame will not be entertained.
- All the customers must note the deadline for claiming refund at the time of placing
Cases where refund will not be issued:
- In case of late delivery due to some minor technical errors, such as grammatical,
typing, word count, missing references etc., refunds will be processed with mutual agreement and the
company will only settle with partial refund or discounts reserved for future purchases.
- The company will not be responsible for any delay from the client’s end.
- No refund will be issued on the basis of low of writing.
- All company logos and trademarks appearing on our website are the property of their respective owners. We are not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with these companies or their trademarks. The use of these logos and trademarks does not imply any endorsement, affiliation, or relationship between us and the respective companies. We solely use these logos and trademarks for identification purposes only. All information and content provided on our website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided on our website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.